Well, Andreas, here's what I can say regarding breast badges of the standing lady.

The upper badge is a 100 Years Jubilee Badge for the staff of the Corps of Cadets-Pages (1902).

White enameled gold Maltese cross superimposed on a gold laurel wreath and topped with a gold Imperial crown. Upper arm of the cross bears gold cipher of the Emperor Alexander I, lower one - that of the Emperor Nicholas II. Left arm bears the date "1802" while right one - "1902".

post-1-0-05970500-1327850487.jpg

The lower badge is a Graduation Badge of Alexander's Military School that was situated in Moscow.

White enameled gold cross with four gold cadets' emblems between its arms. Red enameled circular medallion in the centre is encircled with the white enameled rim that bears an inscription "Alexandrovskoe V.U." [= Alexander's Military School]. The centre of the medallion has an image of a silver pelican feeding its nestlings.

Left arm of the cross bears gold cipher of the Emperor Alexander II, upper one - that of the Emperor Nicholas II, right one - that of the Emperor Alexander III. The lower arm bears white enameled gold cadets' shoulder board with Alexander II cipher.

In fact two versions of this badge existed. The main difference was an inscription - this badge has "Alexandrovskoe V.U.", another one has "Alexandrovskoe Voennoe Uchilische. 1830-1851-1863".

post-1-0-05144400-1327850946.jpg

She wears uniform of poruchik, equivalent to Leutnant. Here's shoulder strap:

post-1-0-02415000-1327851509.png

На представленном фото мы видим Дам,"принаряженных" в ФО офицера Русской Армии.

а.Дама(слева):Мундир обр.1907 года.Думаю,что 1 Бригада пехотной дивизии(если судить по цвету просвета погона и околыша фуражки).Шашка обр.1909 года.Обер-офицерский знак(на шее) "За отличие".

б.Дама(справа):Китель обр.1907 года.Знаки:Александровского Военного Училища(нижний) и нижний:знак 93 пех.Иркутского ЕИВВК Михаила Александровича полка.

Предположу(по наличию вышеуказанного Знака),что весь комплект обмундирования принадлежит обер-офицеру данного полка.Т.е.1 Бригада 24 пех.дивизии,а Дамы-родственницы...

Андрей,привет!

Приведённая "реконструкция" погона,ммм,неуместна.Ибо ничего общего с Русской Армией не имеет.Думаю,что у нашего Коллеги из Пруссии сложится неверное представление...

Пожалуй,так будет получше:

http://semiryak.my1.ru/index/ober_i_shtab_oficery/0-9