Король Румынии Фердинанд I / Ferdinand I, Regele Românilor

By the way, I wonder why those officers seemingly show little respect for the King? Please note their relaxed posture...

Nice photo! :JC_doubleup:

I don't think the officers show little respect for the King, probably this photo is taken after a front situation briefing with some unit commanders and the formalities and salutes were already over. If this was a official press photo, then everyone was aligned and saluting. :smile:

• 7 months later...

Here is a photo a journalist that has access to the Romanian Archives posted on Facebook, the photo is described as: ”King Ferdinand assisting to the German POW parade”, maybe a combination of German an K.u.K. prisoners but the location and day is the same as in the photo above. :smile:

post-15-0-53912900-1354192912_thumb.jpg

post-15-0-18416800-1354192938_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...

Very nice! I hope you'll post all the photos from this lot. :smile:

Ceremonie Religioasă (Religious Ceremony)/ General Grigorescu Eremia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eremia_Grigorescu), General Răsunicean (?), General Cihoski Henri, Profesor Mehedinți (http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simion_Mehedin%C8%9Bi), Colonel Cepleanu, Colonel Teodorescu.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

King Ferdinand I and the Japanese Prince Naruhito Higashi Kuni. Bucharest, April 1924

Prince Naruhito (1887 - 1990) - in the future commander of the Army air forces of Japan (1937-1938), Commander of the 2nd Japanese Army in China (1938-1939), the 34th Minister of the Army of Japan (17 - 23 August 1945 ), 30th Prime Minister of Japan (August 17 - October 9, 1945).

post-679-0-22106500-1413827254_thumb.jpg

King Ferdinand I and the Japanese Prince Naruhito Higashi Kuni. Bucharest, April 1924

Денис, замечательная фотография!!! :JC_doubleup: Мои поздравления!!! В полку коллекционеров румынских фотографий прибыло :yahoo: