Красная армия и китайские полицейские в Манчжурии в 1945 году

Китайская фуражка. Судя по всему, если предполагать, что на кокарде читается якорь, китайский военнослужащий(?) имеет отношение к флоту Национальной армии.

post-679-0-60700400-1553038325.jpg

Выкадровки китайских военных(теоретически, это могут быть и полицейские, конечно).

Вообще, мне не совсем ясно, входили ли в Манчжурии советские войска в соприкосновение с гоминьдановскими частями. Под контролем коммунистов там была организована т.н. Объединённая демократическая армия Северо-Востока, формально играющая роль народного ополченья, занятого поддержанием порядка. Но вот носили ли они(хотя бы для вида) кокарды и петлицы Национальной армии мне не известно. Посему кто представлен на фото, равно как и где и когда конкретно эти фото сделаны - остаётся большим вопросом.

post-679-0-57087200-1553039464_thumb.jpg

post-679-0-84842000-1553039490_thumb.jpg

• 1 year later...
2019/3/20 в AM7点51分, sulejm34 сказал:

中国军队的干部(理论上当然可以是警察)。

总的来说,我不清楚苏军是否与国民党单位接触进入满洲。在共产党的控制下,组织了所谓的。东北联合民主军,正式发挥人民民兵的作用,忙于维持秩序。但是我不知道他们是否戴着(至少出于外观考虑)国民军的徽章和扣眼。因此,照片中由谁代表以及这些照片的拍摄时间和地点仍然是一个大问题。

679-0-57087200-1553039464_thumb.jpg

679-0-84842000-1553039490_thumb.jpg

dear colleague

I have only recently come into contact with some interesting and rare historical stories.These people are called Dalian police,When the Soviet army entered Dalian, the Chinese Communist Party sent people to form a police force to help the Soviet army take over the city.These police forces wore the police uniforms of the original Kuomintang government at the beginning.I will add some historical pictures below. Sorry, some of the pictures I saw on my phone may be of poor quality.  From the last photo, you can see that some changes have taken place in the uniform inside 

IMG_3183(20210103-085840).JPG

IMG_3186(20210103-090217).JPG

IMG_3187.JPG

IMG_3188(20210103-090233).JPG

IMG_3189(20210103-090321).JPG

03.01.2021 в 04:19, Рашко сказал:

dear colleague

I have only recently come into contact with some interesting and rare historical stories.These people are called Dalian police,When the Soviet army entered Dalian, the Chinese Communist Party sent people to form a police force to help the Soviet army take over the city.These police forces wore the police uniforms of the original Kuomintang government at the beginning.I will add some historical pictures below. Sorry, some of the pictures I saw on my phone may be of poor quality.  From the last photo, you can see that some changes have taken place in the uniform inside

Dear colleague, thank you very much for your participation and rare and interesting information!

Judging by the collar tabs and badges of the Kuomintang, in photo № 2  it really may be the Dalian police of the early period, before elements of communist symbols appeared in uniforms.

The only thing is the color of the collar tabs. The Dalian police had them white collar tabs. And in our case, they seem to be of a different color? Is it possible, however, that in reality, in conditions of wartime difficulties, the regulations were not always observed?

55 минут назад, sulejm34 сказал:

Because of the lack of authoritative information, many of them are written according to the experience of oral,As you can see, there are yellow collars in this document.I believe that the shape of the uniform may be changed due to the difficult conditions

24056507[1].jpg

001ZUWNKzy76qQEt76o40&690[1].jpg

Edited by Рашко
  • Freiwillige changed the title to Красная армия и китайские полицейские в Манчжурии в 1945 году