Brevet-Scutul Crimeiei / Krimschild Besitzzeugnis (1943)

Quite rare award document for the German Crimea shield issued to the Romanian soldier in 1943. Mircea, could you please tell us more about the recipient?

Достаточно редкий наградной документ на щит "Крым", врученный румынскому солдату в 1943 г.

post-1-0-77236400-1324472716_thumb.jpg

His name is Călin Nastase and he served with Coloana Transport Grupa 10 (10th Group Transport Column), he got his Krimschild on 27 September 1942 at ????? and he received it at 15 July 1943.

Thanks for the info, Mircea! And is it possible to trace battle history of the 10th Group Transport Column when it was stationed in the Crimea? I understand it's quite tough task but maybe it will be possible for you?

Похоже на отпечатанный в полевых условиях. Но в тоже время факсимиле Манштейна..

Да, это "полевой вариант". Видел несколько похожих, все примерно одинаковы.

Thanks for the info, Mircea! And is it possible to trace battle history of the 10th Group Transport Column when it was stationed in the Crimea? I understand it's quite tough task but maybe it will be possible for you?

Not at this moment, I searched, but I didn't find anything. :sad: