на фотографии представлено группу военнослужащих и трёх женщин - Марию Грыцай (моя будущая бабушка, первая справа) в середине я не знаю (было предположение что это сестра моей бабушки) и некая Л. Галэвыч. Знаток германских ВВС периода ПМВ - Тобиас Вебер в ответ на моё письмо с просьбой идентификации ответил следующее:

das sind Monteure bzw. Bodenpersonal der Fliegerabteilung 24 im Jahr 1917. Diese Einheit war an der Ostfront

так понимаю, что это германские авиамеханики, обслуживающий персонал 24го авиподразделения (FA24)

post-3808-0-21517600-1595194005_thumb.jpg

Hello!

I checked the photo again. The number can be a another number too. The shoulder strap seems to have a 3.

So we have the following Feldflieger-Abteilungen with a 2... and actions in the east

21 (west and east), formed by Aviation-Bataillon 3

28 (west, east and Macedonia), formed by Aviation-Bataillon 3

A lot of Feldflieger-Abteilungen were named in Flieger-Abteilung in 1917

20 (Macedonia)

22 (Macedonia, East)

27 (East)

28 (Caucasus, Macedonia)

Probably it´s one of those numbers.

Is there anything written on the back or a stamp?

Ich würde sagen, dass "1", "4" oder "7". Aber in der Mitte der zweiten Zahl ist eine Verdickung deutlich sichtbar, was für die Zahl "4" charakteristischer ist. - Ich habe keine guten Fotos mit Beispielen von Zahlen auf diesen Streifen gefunden.

...Auf dem Foto, über das wir sprechen, gibt es kein Datum. Und wenn wir annehmen, dass dies 1919 ist?..

Edited by drapieznik

Yes, my sources were wrong!

My friend told me:

The Feldflieger-Abteilung 54 were formed January 1, 1915 by Flieger-Ersatz-Abteilung 3 (that´s why there is a 3 upon the shoulder strap).

This Abteilung was renamed in Flieger-Abteilung 24 January 11, 1917, that´s why there is the patch 24.

Since then they were in the East!

It was renamed january 26, 1918 into Schutzstaffel 38, engaged in the West.

So the photo must have been taken between end of january 1917 and january 1918!

Edited by FAR43

... the photo must have been taken between end of january 1917 and january 1918!

Vielen Dank! Vielleicht werden eines Tages auch diese deutschen Soldaten identifiziert - Nachnamen, Vornamen ..

Viele Grüße,

Leo Trokhym aus Lemberg.