Добрый день, уважаемые коллеги!

Прошу помощи в определении принадлежности военнослужащих на данных фото к конкретным частям, полагаю, баварским

Кирилл, фото 1 и 3 - саксонцы. Это судя по кокарде на пикельхельме.

Александр, благодарю, Вы правы, меня ввел в заблуждение мюнхенский почтовый штемпель на реверсе...

http://www.kaisersbu...lmets/dbh12.htm

post-80-0-09947400-1596896113.jpg

Edited by visantiec

На фото 2 поясные бляхи тоже, как мне кажется, похожи на саксонские или баварские - корона в центре, надпись по кругу...

Edited by visantiec
Фото 5

Гренадер из Баденского лейб-гренадерского полка № 109 из состава XIV армейского корпуса.

На белых погонах - вышитая шифровка в виде красной короны, введенная 30 октября 1852 года.

post-1-0-53350800-1597007996_thumb.jpg

Hello!

Please always show the reverse too! Sometimes the solution is written on the back. Sometimes there are abbreviations, that could help the experts!

1. Saxon infantry. Probably reserve because of the old ammo pouches

2. Any infantry unit. Not Saxon because of the cuffs

3. like 1

4. I´d say Train-Btl. 10 from Hannover. There only were two Dragoon-regiments in X.AK. Nr.16 had yellow cuffs, shoulder straps and collars, and Nr.19 had black cuffs and collars and white shoulder straps

5. I agree with Andrew. Unit from Karlsruhe, photo taken in Mannheim (both cities in Baden)

Гренадер из Баденского лейб-гренадерского полка № 109 из состава XIV армейского корпуса.

На белых погонах - вышитая шифровка в виде красной короны, введенная 30 октября 1852 года.

Спасибо, Андрей! :LaieA_050:

Hello!

Please always show the reverse too! Sometimes the solution is written on the back. Sometimes there are abbreviations, that could help the experts!

1. Saxon infantry. Probably reserve because of the old ammo pouches

2. Any infantry unit. Not Saxon because of the cuffs

3. like 1

4. I´d say Train-Btl. 10 from Hannover. There only were two Dragoon-regiments in X.AK. Nr.16 had yellow cuffs, shoulder straps and collars, and Nr.19 had black cuffs and collars and white shoulder straps

5. I agree with Andrew. Unit from Karlsruhe, photo taken in Mannheim (both cities in Baden)

Thank you, Andreas! :LaieA_050:

Edited by visantiec
1st Inf.Rgt, 10th company, munich

Andreas, good evening!

Unfortunately, I could not find the full name of this regiment . Could you clarify it?

Also, I want to show reverse of foto №№ 1 and 3, may be it help us to clarify regiments...

Hello!

That´s what I meant with "showing the entire card"... :JC_doubleup:

The bavarian one says:

1.Inf.Rgt., 10.Compagnie, München

The first saxon says:

16.Inf.Rgt. Nr.182

12.Armeekorps, 23.Division, 3.Bataillon, 12.Kompagnie

And the second Saxon is stamped in Kamenz. There was Inf.Rgt.178

post-5-0-23444600-1597198321.jpg

post-5-0-78422800-1597198489.jpg

post-5-0-10966500-1597198497.jpg

Edited by FAR43

Полевая артиллерия, запечатлевшая себя на снимке с романтичным названием "Солнечный день в карауле в Ордруфе. 1913" Коллеги, помогите с определением конкретной части, пожалуйста...

post-80-0-83446400-1597345683_thumb.jpg

post-80-0-31377300-1597345691_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Полевая артиллерия, запечатлевшая себя на снимке с романтичным названием "Солнечный день в карауле в Ордруфе. 1913" Коллеги, помогите с определением конкретной части, пожалуйста...

Предположу 2-й кургессенский полк полевой артиллерии № 47.