I would like to add some postcards from China. The theme of the October Revolution is the same as your psotcards shows.

But it's hard for ordinary people to get access to high-quality postcards in the 1950s,Usually, only government officials and those who give them to foreigners can get some nice or beautiful postcards.

post-2929-0-80014800-1604803075_thumb.jpg

post-2929-0-67337100-1604803132_thumb.jpg

Эстонская ССР, 1964 год
Литовская ССР, 1957 год

На мой взгляд, весьма необычный дизайн для "ноябрьских" открыток. Впервые вижу. Спасибо, что продемонстрировали!

An excellent card of the period of eternal friendship.

Chinese postcards and envelopes from the 50s are very pretty.

I have several sets of excellent envelopes from the People's Republic of China.

Tell me the meaning of the pictures on the envelopes

​Of course, my friend,I will try to use English to describe their meaning.

Horse symbolizes an enterprising spirit in China,The meaning of the postcard in the first row is The people strive to make history emancipate their mind.This was a very common slogan(力争上游,解放思想) in China in the 1950s. The people were mobilized to take part in production activities and the party's Marxist ideological activities.

The second row mainly describes the desire for science and technology, People can be seen riding on rockets,“一天等于二十年”meaning is that In the shortest time to obtain the latest technology, catch up with the Soviet Union's technology. The spacecrafts on those pictures have the imagination of space exploration in those days.t also reminds me that I used to see posters when I was a kid.

In a word, the picture reflects the social style and some common slogans at that time.I miss these postcards very much. The modern craft has lost the innocence before.

На мой взгляд, весьма необычный дизайн для "ноябрьских" открыток. Впервые вижу. Спасибо, что продемонстрировали!

Это я еще поприличнее выбрал, а есть вот такие.

post-3659-0-92953600-1604923979_thumb.jpg