Учащиеся Кадетской школы Берлин-Лихтерфельде

Уважаемые коллеги, добрый день!

Что скажете в отношении места службы данных молодых людей?

Первоначальным вариантом была гвардейская пешая артиллерия, но потом задумался о том, а не гвардейские ли кадеты это...

Безымянный2.jpg

Безымянный.jpg

Edited by visantiec

Hello!

They have a red collar and yellow double Litzen. So we have Cadet-school Berlin-Licherfelde.

Another point are the two stripes upon the shoulder straps in the first photo. That is an "Kadetten-Unteroffizier"

• Freiwillige changed the title to Учащиеся Кадетской школы Берлин-Лихтерфельде

Andreas, have a nice day!

Could you explain why private cadets have a non - commissioned officer's (?) braid on their collar, but the non-commissioned officer cadet is not?

Hello!

A good question! Probably my fault. The first one is a cadet and the others seem to be NCOs from the Guard-Foot-Artillery. I can´t see the colour of the collars, probably they are black for artillery.

Here is another soldier of Garde-Fußart.Rgt.

Garde-Fußart.Rgt. (Kanonier).JPG

Edited by FAR43

Hello!, Andreas!

Thank you for interesting discussion! If they are non-commissioned officers, why don't they have rank stripes on their shoulder straps? In addition, attention is drawn to the special pattern of braid on the collar...

Hello!

Sorry for my late response, I´ve been in hospital for the last days. Which rank stripes do you mean? NCOs didn´t had any stripes upon their shoulder straps. They only had braids at the collar

Edited by FAR43