WW2 officer with two (!) "Traditie" commemorative bars (1878/1919)

Here's an outstanding addition to my Romanian photo collection that I acquired recently. The small lot contains of two portraits, one group photo, belt buckle and shoulder pieces that belonged to a holder of two (!!!) "Tradiţie" commemorative bars. This is the first time I see "Tradiţie" bar on photo, moreover that Locotenent had two of them, one for each cross that obviously belonged to his father.

1. Postcard-size portrait.

post-1-0-00916100-1366547515_thumb.jpg

Nice lot Andrew! :smile: The PRO PATRIA clasp is for the „Centenarul Regelui Carol I” medal, instituted by Decret Regal nr. 1915/ 5.V.1939. See here: link.

On the back: 5.I.1943. Cu drag, Toma. Familiei Nistorel Constantinescu. Translation: 5.I.1943. Affectionately, Toma. To Nistorel Constantinescu family.

On the wedding photo back: Ca un consemn al dragostei ce ți-o păstrăm oferim acestă fotografie ce reprezintă primii pași ai vieții noastre. Mărioara și Candele. Br.(ăila) 27.VII.1947./ Familia M. Mihăilescu. Brăila. Translation: As a token of our love for you, we offer you this photo that represents our first steps in life. Mărioara and Candele. 27.VII.1947. M. Mihăilescu family. Brăila.

Yes, the other one seems to be Crusade medal, but the ones with the Crossed swords I think are German.

No, I searched yesterday and today with no result, I already asked someone and wait for an answer. If something comes up I will post it right away! :)

PS. both shoulder pieces and belt buckle are M1934 for the gala uniform, the belt buckle is for artillery.